Add a Jump to Reusable Task action to a task
Use the Jump to Reusable Task action to insert a complete task previously configured in the Reusable Tasks area. For more information, see the Suggested content.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- Open the task editor and from the Toolbox, expand the Task category and drag the Jump to Reusable Task action to the desired location in the task sequence.
- In the Jump to Reusable Task action design area, in the Name field type a meaningful name for the action. This name becomes the name of the Jump to Reusable Task action action in the task editor.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Task drop-down list and select the task to which you want to jump.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.