Add a Jump to Reusable Task action to a task
The Jump to Reusable Task action enables you to insert a complete task that you previously configured in the Reusable Tasks area.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the preferred flow type.
- Create a new flow or open an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Click the starting task, state, or bot, or click a reusable task. The task editor opens.
- From the editor toolbox, expand the Task category and drag the Jump to Reusable Task action to the appropriate location in the task sequence.
- In the Jump to Reusable Task action design area, type a meaningful name for the action. This name becomes the name of the Jump to Reusable Task action in the task editor.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Task list and select the task to which you want to route the flow.
- Continue building the task per your flow design.