Add hold music to a task
This action sets up the audio prompt and prompt behavior the caller experiences when waiting in a queue. This action is only available for in-queue call flows.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the task editor Toolbox, drag a Hold Music action to the appropriate location in the task editor.
- In the Name text box, type a descriptive name or use the default Hold Music title.
- In the Hold Music box, add or create the audio prompt to use as hold music.
- To allow callers to interrupt the audio prompt at any time during the Hold Music prompt, select the Enable Barge-in check box. For more information, see About barge-in options.
- In the Play Style area, do one of the following:
- To play the prompt one time before moving to the next action in the path, choose Play prompt.
- To play the prompt for a specific amount of time before moving to the next action path, choose Play for duration.
- If you chose Play for duration, use the – and+ controls to select the amount of time to play the hold music.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.