Add an Exit Loop action to a loop
Use the Exit Loop action inside a Loop action to terminate the current loop iteration, leave the loop action, and continue the flow execution by moving to the following action. The Exit Loop action is located in the task editor Toolbox. Expand the Loop category and drag the Exit Loop action to the desired location in the flow.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Loop category and drag the Loop action to the desired location in the task sequence.
- In the Name field, type a meaningful name for the switch action. This name becomes the name of the Loop action in the task editor.
- In the Loop Count field, use the + or – buttons to set the number of times to repeat the sequence of commands.
- In the Current Index Data Name, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- Add the desired action (for example, Decision) inside the loop action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Loop category and drag an Exit Loop action into the previous action’s Yes output path.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.