Series: Configure the Nuance Mix Bot integration
Add bots to the Nuance Mix integration
After you add the Nuance Mix service credentials to Genesys Cloud, you can select and add published Nuance Mix bots to the integration.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click the Nuance Mix integration that you want to configure.
- Click the Configuration tab. The system retrieves available bots.
- (Optional) Under Filter Bots, narrow the list of available Nuance Mix Bots. Select from:
- Application tag
- To add a bot to the list, perform these steps:
- Select a bot.
- Click Add Bot. The bot appears in the list of integrated bots.
- Make sure that you add the Client ID and Client Secret to each bot.Note: In the Integrated Bots list, you can delete a bot from the list, change Client Secret credentials, or refresh the credentials configuration.
- Click Save.
The selected bots are available to use in Genesys Cloud.