Version 22.214.171.12406 – May 27, 2020
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved dial plan for outbound call error reporting.
- Resolved issue where ringback tone stops playing after 60 seconds while call is still connected.
- Resolved issue with double detection of DTMF digits when transitioning between a dialog and DTMF grammar.
- Resolved issue with missing port number in the SIP module’s Via header field when Near-End NAT Traversal (NENT) is in use.
- Updated locality lookup data for April 2020.