Version 184.108.40.20624 – August 21, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting August 21, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting August 28, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Added support for Genesys-branded AudioCodes 405, 405HD, and 420HD phones.
- Resolved issue where calls on ACD queues do not terminate when the original agent disconnects the call.
- Resolved issue where emojis (and other non-ASCII characters with higher bit values) in VoiceXML text prompts generate errors on Linux machines.
- Resolved issue where HTTP requests sent through a proxy tunnel fail with a timeout error sooner than expected.
- Resolved issue where HTTP pipelining suppression doesn’t work when the server returns a provisional response.
- Resolved issue where PUT and POST request failures are not signaled back to the caller in a timely manner.
- Improved how the HTTP module uses the 100-continue expectation in requests.
- Improved the HTTP module to prevent corrupted HTTP responses.