Version 220.127.116.1160 – May 8, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting May 8, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting May 15, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where a trunk REGISTER response without a contact header resulted in that trunk and other trunks sharing its interfaces to cancel REGISTER requests.
- Added support for TLS connection reuse specified by RFC 5923.
- Updated locality lookup data for April 2019.
- Improved the timer class implementation.
- Updated time zone data.