Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 18.104.22.16838 – March 20, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting March 20, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting March 27, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved call language detection logic that the system uses to determine which hold music to play.
- Improved reliability of transfers initiated by hardware phones.
- Improved stability of the Edge to Cloud connection.
- Process management improvements.
- Resolved a call control script syntax issue that could cause errors during a replacement speakTo transfer.
- Resolved issue where a transfer that interrupts another transfer can result in the transfer dialog returning a failure, giving unexpected call flow results.
- Improved handling of forked INVITE requests for logging and analytics data.
- Resolved issue where the system parsed header field parameter values using HTTP syntax instead of the SIP syntax.
- Improved handling of situations where SIP requests received over a connection (TCP or TLS) get closed before a corresponding response is transmitted back.
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2r.