Version 18.104.22.16882 – January 30, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting January 30, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved Edge handling of in/out of service commands.
- Resolved issue where a transfer that interrupts another transfer causes the transfer dialog to return a failure and the call flow to provide incorrect results.
- Optimized static resource fetching after features are enabled for an organization.
- Resolved issue where the Edge responded to a cloud query with an excessively large list of interface adapters. The Edge now sends a limited list of functional adapters.
- Increased the maximum recording lengths for personal voicemail greetings and name prompts from 20 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Resolved issue where an inbound INVITE with an SDP containing MIME data failed with a 480 SIP response code (temporarily unavailable). Subsequent retries failed for the same reason. The system now returns a 488 SIP response code, which cannot be retried.