Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 22.214.171.12498 – October 18, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting October 18, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting October 24, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved memory management in VXML library logging.
- Resolved issue with Edge containing multiple IP addresses for the same interface. The system now allows only one IP address per NIC.
- Resolved issue where phone numbers with an area code matching the Edge’s site country code failed to match the national outbound route.
- Increased the default national number length for outbound routes from China from 10 to 11.
- Resolved issue in VXML library that caused a parse error, resulting in a failed Architect flow.
- Resolved issue where recent changes to detect INVITE forking affected how the Edge handles 101 through 199 responses lacking a tag parameter on the To field.
- The media server now accepts a recording resume command when the recording is already in a resuming state.
- Added support for the ‘isdn-interwork’ purpose field for UUI.
- Updated locality lookup data for October 2018.
- Resolved issue where erroneous handling of certain error conditions resulted in some SIP and HTTP-related modules to lose track of open active TCP/TLS connections.
- Resolved issue with HTTP pipelining logic and WebSocket response handling logic that could cause the WebSocket connection establishment to fail.
- Resolved issue in the code that establishes CONNECT tunnels.