Version 188.8.131.5292 – July 4, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting July 5, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting July 11, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where outbound dialing calls using call analysis experience an unexpected call duration timeout when the first call fails and the system attempts to redial.
- The system now updates trunk status every hour to ensure that even rarely used trunks show the correct status. Previously, trunk status expired after seven days.
- Call analysis model updates for Chile (es-CL).
- Resolved issue where an exception could occur due to an invalid SDP fragment.
- Reduced file retrievals after executing data elements in VoiceXML.
- Resolved issue where ampersands in an Architect flow string variable cause the variable’s prompt playback to break.
- Genesys Cloud now supports these ASR diagnostic recording settings: ASR Recording Percentage (% of calls to record, from 0-100) and Type of ASR Diagnostics (Different types of recordings, for example, Basic).
- Resolved issue where the system places a call from a Cisco CUCM on hold, the CUCM attempts to take the call off hold, but the call remains stuck on hold.
- Improved Bridge Server HTTP retry operations.
- The Polycom RealPresence 8800 conference phone now supports MTLS and cloud-provisioning for the Genesys Cloud Phone-Home service.
- Resolved issue that occurs when a fax session completes abnormally and causes high CPU usage on the Edge.
- The system now accepts a recording resume command when a recording is already active.
- Resolved issue where crashes can occur when call legs are accessed concurrently on multiple threads.
- Resolved issue with muting when the opus codec is in use.
- Resolved issue with silence and idle endpoint timeout notifications that results in disconnected calls.
- Improved AddressResolver to eliminate a potential memory leak.