Version 188.8.131.5262 – November 29, 2017
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting November 29, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for US-East and EU-West regions starting December 6, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for AP-NE and AP-SE regions starting December 6, 2017.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- When the primary external caller in a consulted three-person transfer from an agent to an ACD session disconnects, the system now handles it as a call disconnect. The conversation is disconnected, also disconnecting the agent and the ACD session.
- Re-classified some VXML error messages as warnings.
- The system no longer creates a voicemail session event when an ACD queue is transferred to an agent’s voicemail.
- Resolved issue with internal mixer count statistics.