Version 22.214.171.12432 – October 25, 2017
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting October 25, 2017.
No auto-updates for version 126.96.36.19932 are planned.
Enhancements and fixes
- When a race condition occurs between an ACD transfer to an agent and a transfer to the agent’s queue, the system now gives the transfer to voicemail precedence, preventing the transfer to the agent.
- Resolved issue where Record Opt-in and Opt-Out controls fail on a call that is transferred twice, resulting in a partial trunk side call recording or no call recording.
- Resolved issue where enabling availability on trunks causes a delay in inbound call processing.
- When configuring a phone, all supported languages are now available to select when Auto-Conference is enabled.
- Updated locality lookup data.