Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 184.108.40.20696 – March 19, 2017
- Improved Polycom endpoint management performance.
- Changed to server contract version 4.
- Modified Bridge certificate library source.
- Improved LDM Edge’s ability to monitor and troubleshoot cloud connectivity.
- Various bug and stability issue fixes.
- Edge can now use local certificate authority cache until cloud connectivity re-establishes.
- Resolved an issue where DTMF detection can double.
- Improved retry logic among trunks.
- LDM Edge can now monitor cloud connectivity state even when unpaired.
- Resolved issue with Polycom REFER w replaces causing an exception.
- Resolved issue with Edge sending OPTIONS messages out on disabled tie trunks.
- System serial number now appears in Telephony Admin.
- ARP now limits responses to ethernet for VMs.
- Improved transfer status reporting.
- System serial number now retrieves TA-UI display.
- Resolved inaccurate termination count issue.
- Resolved issue that prevented some 3.x Polycom Endpoints from provisioning.
- Improved logging.
- Trunks now prevented from binding to APIPA addressed interfaces.
- Resolved log file corruption issue.
- Cleared error information after successful option/register pings.
- Resolved exception when setting an Edge’s NIC configuration.
- Resolved issue that prevented Edge application from running when recovery media is inaccessible.
- Improved de-DE language speech modeling.
- Improved en-US language model performance.
- Improved de-DE language model performance.
- Improved de-DE language TTS dictionary.
- Resolved es-ES grammar issue.
- Improved pt-BR language.
- Improved logging library to allow for increased number of log files.
- Updated time zone information.