Version 220.127.116.1178 – April 5, 2023
Enhancements and fixes
- Added support for tel to sip encoded characters in dialstring.
- Signaling events are now marked as discardable and no longer queue in cases where they cannot be delivered.
- Improvements to protect against CPU intensive IVR flow loops.
- Changes to support upcoming features.
Cloud update availability
Updates for cloud media services occur between 12:00 AM and 5:00 AM in every time zone, starting Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
Premise update availability
Updates for hardware devices are available on Wednesday, April 5, 2023. Administrators can choose to set a specific update schedule or perform a manual update.
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Wednesday, April 12, 2023.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.