Version 184.108.40.20648 – May 11, 2022
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue that occurs for Genesys Cloud customers making outbound calls to a third-party IVR.
- Resolved issue where certain successful HTTP requests are logged as errors.
- Resolved issue with unencrypted sasf files when operating in FIPS mode.
Cloud update availability
Updates for cloud media services occur between 12:00 AM and 5:00 AM in every time zone, starting Thursday, May 19, 2022.
Premises update availability
Updates for hardware devices were available on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Administrators can choose to set a specific update schedule or perform a manual update.
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, May 11, 2022.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Wednesday, May 18, 2022.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.