June 1, 2016
New user statuses
Four new status options, Break, Meal, Training, and Meeting, now appear in user settings. For more information about user statuses, see Presence, status, and activity indicators.
Increased chat room participant limits
PureCloud now supports up to 1,000 participants in a chat room.
Configurable alerts for interaction statistics
Alerts allow Engage users to receive notifications when interaction statistics are within user-defined thresholds.
- Choose queue or agent alerts from a range of available statistics.
- Send alert notifications to themselves or other users by email or SMS text.
- View active alerts from anywhere in PureCloud.
- Manage alert activation and view alert statuses in a central alert rules interface.
- Access a centralized alert inbox to view and manage alert notifications.
- Copy, edit, and delete alerts based on changing conditions.
For more information, see About alert administration.
PureCloud for Salesforce
The PureCloud for Salesforce Console API now includes a logout event.