I have installed Genesys Cloud Background Assistant (GCBA), but screen recording is not working. How do I troubleshoot this?
- Verify that you have a QM policy in place to start screen recording.
- Determine if you have a specific GCBA problem. To do this, verify that screen recording works as expected when you use the Genesys Cloud desktop app with the same user.
- Verify that you installed GCBA and that it runs properly. Open https://127.0.0.1:8191/version in your browser to see if you get the version information returned by GCBA.
- If you use Firefox browser and get a security warning, it indicates that the GCBA self-signed certificates are missing in Firefox. To import the self-signed certificates into the Firefox database, run the following script: <ProgramFiles_x86>\Genesys\GenesysCloudBackgroundAssistant\Certificates\add_certificates.bat.
- Restart the Firefox browser and verify it by visiting the GCBA version URL (https://127.0.0.1:8191/version).
- Review the GCBA log files as indicated in Deploy Genesys Cloud Background Assistant (GCBA) and look for errors.
For more information, see: About Genesys Cloud Background Assistant (GCBA).