Use the Network Tools to troubleshoot BYOC Premises Edge connectivity
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
If you have an BYOC Premises Edge that is running Linux, then you can use the four network commands to troubleshoot connectivity to the Edge.
|nslookup||Query a DNS domain nameserver to lookup and find IP address information.|
|ping||Test the reachability of a host on your network.|
|route||View the IP routing table.|
|tracepath||Trace path to the destination and report the Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) along the path.|
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Edges.
- From the Edge Name column, click the name of the Edge you want.
- Click the Diagnostics tab.
- Click Network Tools.
- From the Command list, select one of the available network tools.
- In the Host box, type hostname or IP address.
- Click Run.
The output from the command will appear in the Results box.