Set the trunk language
External trunk and Phone trunk configuration
You can set the language that the external and phone trunks use for any calls that come in through the trunk. This language setting can be overridden in Architect.
To set the language:
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Trunks.
- Click the appropriate tab: External Trunks or Phone Trunks.
- From the list, select the trunk you want to configure.
- Under the External Trunk Configuration or the Connection Configuration section, click General.
- Use the Language drop down to choose a language.
- Click Save External Trunk or Save Phone Trunk.