Reuse common logic in multiple flows
After you create a common module flow, use it in a compatible flow type.
Note: You cannot use a common module flow in another common module flow.
- Create a new flow, or open an existing one.
- Author the flow per your design.
- In a task or state, drag a Call Common Module action into the editor.
- Under Name, rename the action with a title unique to your requirements, or leave the default Call Common Module name.
- Click Common Module Flow and select the common module that you want to use in the flow. Note: You can only select a published common module flow.
- Fill in input values, if they exist.
- Fill in output values, if they exist.
- Complete the flow configuration.
- Publish the flow.