Remove agents from a schedule
You can remove agents from a published or unpublished schedule.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule from which you want to remove agents and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- If the schedule opens to a view other than View by Week, click the arrow at the end of the view list and select View by Week.
- Select to highlight the agent or agents you want to remove from the schedule.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and select Remove Agents.
- In the Are You Sure? dialog box, review the number of agents to be removed and click OK.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.