Prepare Architect components
The following permissions:
- Architect > Flow > UI
- Architect > Flow > Search
The REST request requires certain parameters. For more information, see Required parameters for Salesforce Lead Creation and Campaign Attribution integration.
Prepare the workflow
Always use the Workflow Architect flow type.
- Create a workflow.
- Import the integration-specific workflow. For more information, see Required workflow for the Salesforce Lead Creation and Campaign Attribution integration.
- Update the data action referential integrity constraints.
- Save and publish the workflow.
Predefined data actions work in the Genesys Predictive Engagement development environment. To make them work in your environment, update the referential integrity constraints. For each data action, do the following:
- In the workflow, select a data action with a red border. (Red signifies the referential integrity problem.)
- Under Data Action, select the name of the corresponding data action.
- Repeat these steps for every data action with a red border.