Predictive routing pricing and billing
Genesys Cloud customers with Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, and Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital subscriptions can add predictive routing using the instructions provided in this article. If you purchased the Genesys Cloud CX AI Experience subscription, predictive routing is activated by default and a trial run is not required. If you have questions about pricing, contact your Genesys representative.
The following table outlines the price per interaction routed using Genesys predictive routing. An interaction is said to be routed using predictive routing if it reaches an agent using predictive routing and is also answered.
View billing data
- Go to Genesys Cloud > Admin > Subscriptions.
- Your billing information includes a line item about predictive routing in the Resources section.
- You can remove predictive routing from your organization by canceling it from this window.
How will I be billed after the trial period?
- Genesys predictive routing billing is based on usage. After the expiry of free trial period, you are billed for each interaction on queues that have Genesys predictive routing enabled.
- However, even on queues that have Genesys predictive routing enabled, if an interaction is routed using other methods such as Standard (in case of timeout of interaction) or Standard/Bullseye (during comparison test phase), the interaction is not billed.
- Genesys Cloud considers threaded emails and messages as one interaction and bills only for the first interaction.
Why do my billing interaction counts differ from the daily interaction counts I see on the Comparison Test pane?
- The interaction counts shown on the Billing page are updated once per day. The Comparison Test pane is updated with the latest interaction count in real-time. As a result, the number of interactions shown differs.
- Daily interaction counts on the Comparison Test pane change with the time zone set in browser. As a result, they might differ from those shown on the Billing page or in an Analytics billing report.
- The query that identifies predictive routing for the Billing page differs slightly from the Analytics query that identifies predictive routing interactions.
Billing edge cases
- You are billed if an agent calls another agent and that call waits in an inbound queue from which predictive routing assigns it to the answering agent.
- You are billed for callbacks that wait in an inbound queue after the called-back customer answers, and which predictive routing then routes to an agent.