Enable DHCP and DNS on your server for phone provisioning
You can configure your DNS / DHCP Servers to allow for automatic provisioning to multiple PureCloud Edges.
For more information on DHCP and DNS, see Enable DHCP on the phone to discover the phone settings from the Edge.
- Create two Host A records with the same name on your DNS server:
- PureCloudEdge – Primary Edge IP Address
- PureCloudEdge – Backup Edge IP Address
- Configure Option 160 on your DHCP Server:
- Option 160 = http://PureCloudEdge:8088