Install Amazon EventBridge integration
- The following permissions:
- Integrations > Integration > Add
- Integrations > Integration > Delete
- Integrations > Integration > Edit
- Integrations > Integration > View
- An Amazon Web Services (AWS) account, provided by Amazon
This procedure explains how to install the Amazon EventBridge integration. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Admin > Integrations page. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install Amazon EventBridge into your org, complete these steps:
- Log in to Genesys Cloud.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Add Integration. Cards describing available apps appear.
- If necessary, locate the app by typing all or part of its name in the search box.
- On the Amazon EventBridge Source tile, click Install.
Once installation is complete, you can now add and configure the integration. For more information, see Configure the Amazon EventBridge integration.