Gather network logs from Chrome
When problems occur, console and network logs provide visibility into the actions and events on an agent’s computer. When combined with Cloud-side logging, browser logs (console logs and network logs) provide Customer Care with a full picture of an issue. Troubleshooting issues without complete information can be difficult, if not impossible.
The network log helps diagnose WebRTC issues and helps diagnose call control issues. To retrieve a network log while Genesys Cloud runs on Chrome, follow these steps:
- To the right of the address bar, click and then More tools > Developer tools. Chrome’s Developer tools window opens.
- Click the Network tab.
- Enable the Preserve Log check box.
- Click Clear .
- While the console remains open, reproduce the issue.
- After you reproduce the issue, right-click any line and select Save all as HAR with content.
- Name and save the file.
- Upload the file to the Support ticket along with any other requested info. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.