Free trial tutorial: Work with a web message interaction
The steps in this tutorial only apply to users who are on the GCXNow free trial.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to receive and respond to web messages on your GCXNow trial organization.
- First deploy a chat into your website. Try this using the Genesys Cloud Developer Center.
- Go to the Web chat/messaging Tools page in the Genesys Cloud Developer Center.
- Select and save the privacy settings.
- Click Account Selection.
- Click Add Account.
- Select a region.
- Enter your Genesys Cloud credentials and click Log In.
- From the Deployments list, select the web messenger deployment configuration.
- Click Start Chat.
- To open the chat window, click Message .
- Type a message and then, click Send .
- Respond to the message from your GCXNow trial organization.
- Open your GCXNow trial organization.
- To receive the web message, you must be on queue. On the rightmost corner of the top navigation pane, turn on the Off Queue toggle to go on queue. Notice that the toggle and your profile icon are highlighted in blue, which indicates that you are on queue.
- Answer the incoming interaction.
- Enter a response and then, press Enter.
- Verify that the response appears in the Developer Center.
- In your GCXNow trial organization, click End Messages and then, click Done.