Free trial tutorial: Customize web message flow
- Complete creating a bot flow.
The steps in this tutorial only apply to users who are on the GCXNow free trial.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add the bot flow that you created to your web messaging flow.
- On the top navigation pane, click Admin.
- Under Architect, click Architect.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select Inbound Message.
- Click InboundMessageFlow.
- Click Edit.
- Drag the Call Bot Flow action from the toolbox to the arrow between Default and Send Response.
- Click the Bot Flow list and select your configured bot flow.
- Click Publish.
- To verify the changes, send a new web message to yourself. For more information, see Free trial tutorial: Work with a web message interaction.
- Type a message that doesn’t include the words support or sales. For example, Hello. I need some help.
- The bot prompts What would you like to do? Respond to the prompt that you would like to either check your balance or find a bank branch.
- When prompted, enter either an eight-digit account number or a five-digit ZIP code. You will receive a message indicating that you are being transferred to an agent.
- To receive the web message interaction, go on queue in your GCXNow trial organization. You can see the communication with the bot.