Filter and sort agents in a schedule
You can filter and sort specific parameters in a schedule.
Filter by any combination of:
- Edited agents only
- Agents used frequently
- Skill Set
Sort by any combination of:
- Agent name
- Paid hours for day or week
- Earliest shift start or end time
- Ascending or descending order
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule you want to filter or sort and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- In the schedule editor, do one of the following:
- At the top of the schedule, click Total Agents.
- Press Shift+F.
- In the Filter and Sort dialog box, under Set Filters do any of the following:
- To view only the schedules for agents who were modified since the last schedule save, enable Show edited agents only.
- To save the filter for a set of agents you use frequently, under Agent Filter select the agents you want to save and then enable the Remember agent filter check box.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Planning Group Filter list and choose the planning group or groups to display.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Queue list and choose the desired queue to display.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Skill Set list and choose the agent-assigned skills to display.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Languages list and choose the agent-assigned languages to display.
- In the Set Sort area, do any of the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the Sort list and select to sort by Agent Name, Paid Hours for Day, Paid Hours for Week, Earliest Shift Start, or Earliest Shift end.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Sort Direction list and choose to sort in ascending or descending order.
- To remember the sort order, click to set the Remember sort order to Yes.
- Click OK.