Deprecation: Zendesk data dip connector
|Announced on||Removal begins|
|November 15, 2017||May 16, 2018|
The Zendesk data dip connector integrates your interactive voice response (IVR) system with your customer relationship management (CRM) database. The connector retrieves information about accounts, cases, or contacts from your CRM, which you can then use to make routing decisions within your call flows in Architect.
On November 15, 2017, Genesys will do the following actions:
- No longer support new Zendesk data dip connector installations.
- Remove the Zendesk data dip connector documentation from the Resource Center.
On May 16, 2018, Genesys will do the following actions:
- No longer support existing Zendesk data dip connector configurations.
- Remove the feature from PureCloud.
What does this mean?
Between the announcement date and the feature removal date, Genesys will do the following actions:
- No longer address bugs or minor issues specific to the Zendesk data dip connector.
- Make a best effort to resolve any major breakage to functionality common to other PureCloud data dip connectors, but not specific to the Zendesk data dip connector.
Am I affected?
If your organization uses the Zendesk data dip connector and interaction flows in Architect that use bridge actions, then you are affected.
How can I prepare for the feature removal?
Install the Zendesk data actions integration and migrate your interaction flows in Architect from bridge actions to data actions. For more information, see About the Zendesk data actions integration.
What if I need help or have questions?
Contact My Support.