Configure and activate the Lex integration in Genesys Cloud
To access the Call Lex Bot action in Architect, you must first add and configure the Amazon Lex integration and then grant permission to access AWS resources in your org.
- In Genesys Cloud, click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Add Integration.
- Locate the Amazon Lex integration. Note: If the Amazon Lex integration does not appear in the list of integrations, in the Search box type Amazon Lex.
- In the Amazon Lex tile, click Install. Genesys Cloud installs the integration.
- Click Integrations.
- Next to Amazon Lex, click More and select Edit Integration.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Click Configure. The Change Credentials dialog prompts you for the customer AWS role that Genesys Cloud is authorized to access.
- Type Ctrl+V to paste the ARN you stored on the Clipboard into the Role ARN box. If you use a Mac, type Command+V to paste. Note: This role is the ARN that you copied to the Clipboard while performing the Configure IAM role with permissions for Amazon Lex app procedure.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Select the Details tab.
- To activate the integration, click Inactive. The Change Status dialog appears and asks you to confirm that you want to activate Amazon Lex.
- Click Yes. The status changes to Active.