Adjust an activity’s length within a shift
You can adjust an activity’s length within a shift.
For example, let’s assume Agent A, Agent B, and Agent C have a meeting on their schedule from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. If you change Agent A’s meeting length from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30, the system informs you that the meeting activity includes 2 other agents, and asks if you also want to adjust the activity for those agents.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- From the Management Unit drop-down list, located in the upper right corner, select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule that contains the desired shift and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Navigate to the agent’s whose shift contains the activity you want to adjust.
- Select the desired activity and use the sizing arrows to adjust the length.
- If the activity is a meeting or training that applies to other agents, the system returns a message informing you of the number of agents with the same activity and asks you to confirm whether you want to make the change for all agents. Do one of the following:
- To change the schedule for all agents with this activity, click OK.
- To change the schedule for the selected agent only, click Cancel.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.