Add a Call Task action to an inbound email flow
Use the Call Task action to call another task.
- From the Architect Home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Task menu and drag a Call Task action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Under Task, select an existing task from the list. To create a new task, do the following:
- Click the + button and add a task name.
- Click Create New Task.
- To edit or configure the task, click the Go to task button. The task opens in the task editor.
- Continue building the email flow according to your design.