When does Architect force audio to flush?
At times, Architect forces audio to flush behind the scenes by injecting a VXML <field> with a 1 millisecond timeout. This action occurs in these scenarios:
- Immediately before Call Data, and Call Secure Data actions.
- Immediately before Transfer actions (all types).
- Immediately before Disconnect and Return To Agent.
- Immediately before entering the first new Task or Menu following a Set Language.
- Immediately before to playing the audio in the Play Audio On Silence.
- As part of the Detect Silence action. Note: The <field> timeout is configurable with the action.
- Upon entry and exit of the Hold Music action.
For more information, see Flush Audio action.