FAQ: Why aren’t fields appearing on my Salesforce pages?
Genesys Cloud for Salesforce gathers data that you can add as default or custom fields to certain Salesforce pages, such as Task Detail. These fields do not appear by default on Salesforce pages. Add the fields and then for new layouts, assign the layout to users.
- Add fields.
- In Salesforce Classic, click Setup.
- Search for and click Task Page Layouts under Build > Customize > Activities.
- Add a page layout or edit an existing one.
- New page layout: Click New.
- Existing page layout: Click Edit next to the Page Layout Name.
- Drag a field, such as Call Duration, from the Task Layout list to the Task Detail section.
- Default fields: For a list of default fields that you can use, see the Default fields in Salesforce section at Synchronize interaction attributes.
- Custom fields: First create and map custom fields. For more information, see How do I add a custom field to my Salesforce pages?
- Above the Task Layout list, click Save.
The Task Page Layout page appears with the new field.
- For new layouts, assign the page layout to users.
- Click Page Layout Assignment.
- Click Edit Assignment.
- Select the page layout to use.
- Click Save.
You can also add default or custom fields to Page Layouts for Campaigns and Campaign Members.
- Search for and click Page Layouts under Build > Customize > Campaigns or Build > Customize > Campaigns > Campaign Members.
- Follow the steps to add fields and assign page layouts to users.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.