Use shortcuts from the More menu in Architect
In Architect, use the More menu to quickly access features and actions that improve the flow-building process. The More menu exists in multiple locations.
Flow configuration menu
In the flow configuration menu, use the More menu to perform any of the following tasks:
- Select a menu or task as the starting task.
- Open the Architect toolbar and select menu items to add the flow, such as dial by extension or transfer to a queue.
- Copy, cut, or delete a menu or task.
Task or state editor
In the task or state editor area, use the More menu to perform any of the following tasks:
- Collapse or expand actions to hide lengthy pieces of logic that can make the task or state difficult to navigate.
- Access actions from the Architect toolbox.
- Cut, copy, or delete a complete task or state segment
- Copy, cut, or delete a configured action.