Understanding the development and feedback view
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All
- Learning > Module > All
- Learning > Rule > All
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View
The Development and Feedback view displays a list of modules. The list updates automatically, except when you use filters.
When working with Development and Feedback, you can only create, work with, edit, and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the divisions that you are a member of. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
From the Development and Feedback view, you can create new modules and filter the existing module list.
To filter the list according to a module type, click the Select Module Types(s) list and select one of the following. Once a selection is made the list is updated automatically.
- Learning – Enables agents to improve their performance and increase their knowledge.
- Learning with Assessment – Enables agents to evaluate their knowledge, improve their performance, and increase their knowledge.
- Assessment – Enables agents to evaluate their knowledge.
To filter the list according to a specific module, click the Search Module Name field and type the module name you want to find. Once you stop typing the list is updated automatically.
|Module Name||The module’s name.|
|Assigned||The number of users the module is assigned to.|
|Completed||The number of users who completed the module.|
|Percentage Passed||The percentage of users who passed the module.|
|Average Score||The average user score for the specific module.|
|Status||Indicates if the module is or isn’t published.|
|Auto Assign||Indicates if auto assign is on or off for the specific module. When auto assign is on, the module is assigned to users based on the rules created in the Auto Assign tab. For more information, see Assign a development and feedback module.|
|Source||Indicates who created the specific module.|