Unable to connect to Zendesk
Note: This article applies to the Zendesk data actions integration.
The integration is unable to connect to Zendesk. This issue is typically due to invalid credentials in the integration configuration in Genesys Cloud. However, this issue can also be due to security settings in your Zendesk organization, an outage of your Zendesk server, or revocation of your Zendesk API token.
- Confirm that you can access Zendesk.
- Review your Zendesk security settings.
- Reenter your Zendesk credentials in the integration configuration in Genesys Cloud. For more information, see Add a data actions integration.
- Check the Zendesk user permissions in Zendesk.
The user must be able to access the API.
- Check the API token in your Zendesk organization.
For more information about the integration, see About the Zendesk data actions integration.