Set up a Transfer to Secure Flow action
This action transfers the current interaction to a published flow that contains secure data. If the selected flow is removed from the system and no longer exists, and you do not update this transfer action, the flow will fail at this action step. If you select an unpublished flow, Architect sends a warning message. You can add a Transfer to Flow action to a flow menu or to a task sequence. Your flow design dictates how and when you use this action.
To set up a Transfer to Secure Flow action, follow these steps:
- From the Toolbox, expand the Transfer category and drag a Transfer to Secure Flow action to the appropriate location in the flow menu or task sequence.
- In the Name field, type a meaningful name for the transfer action. This name becomes the name of the transfer node in the flow menu.
- [Flow menus only] Set DTMF and optional speech recognition settings:
- Click DTMF and choose the key that callers press to enter a caller data entry operation.
- In the Speech Recognition field, optionally add words or phrases that can be associated with menu options.
- To allow a user to press this number from any menu to find an extension, select the DTMF goes to this menu choice from any menu check box.
- To immediately send the caller to the current menu operation if the speech recognition engine matches the verbal request anywhere in the flow, select the Speech recognition terms go to this menu choice from any menu check box.
- Click the Secure Call Flow drop-down list and select the secure flow to which to transfer the interaction.
- Under Invocation Data, add the string value that you want to pass to the secure flow. Note: This field should not contain sensitive or secure data, such as a credit card number.
- Under Pre-Transfer Audio, select a prompt, add text to speech, or configure an audio sequence to play to the caller before the system transfers the interaction.
- Under Failed Transfer Audio, select a prompt, add text to speech, or configure an audio sequence to play to the caller if the transfer action detects a failure.
- [Flow tasks only] Configure the transfer action’s Failure path in the event that the call cannot be transferred to the interaction.Note: For transfer actions included in secure flows, Genesys Cloud overrides the defined failure path and disconnects the call. The normal consultation VXML transfer type can be problematic in secure flows; therefore, Genesys Cloud uses blind transfers. For more information, see Recommendation for the <transfer> element. This behavior occurs in transfers to ACD, user, external numbers, group, other flows, and voicemail.
- Continue building the task per your flow design.