Replace shifts with a scheduled activity
You can replace shifts with a scheduled activity from the schedule editor.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule that contains the shifts you want to replace with a scheduled activity and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Select the shifts you want to replace with a scheduled activity.
- Select the category or activity with which you want to replace the shifts and do one of the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action list and choose Replace Shifts with Activity.
- Press Shift+R.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.