Remove activities from a schedule
You can remove activities from a published or unpublished schedule in the schedule editor.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule that contains the activity you want to remove and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Click to select the activity or activities that you want to remove and do one of the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and choose Remove Selected.
- Press Delete.
Note: You cannot remove the shift’s default activity.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.