Predictive Engagement event pricing
- Genesys Cloud 2 or Genesys Cloud 3 license
Genesys Cloud 2 and Genesys Cloud 3 subscriptions include access to Predictive Engagement, a real-time journey analytics platform that observes and analyzes visitors on Genesys Cloud customer websites. As part of the initial onboarding, the administrator deploys the Predictive Engagement web tracking snippet to the company’s website. This deployment starts the accrual of browsing events (typically a page view).
Charges for Predictive Engagement are per event.
- Customers who do not deploy the Predictive Engagement web tracking snippet are unable to use the Predictive Engagement functionality within Genesys Cloud and do not incur any charges for predictive engagement events.
- If your subscription does not have Predictive Engagement enabled, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- For information about volume discounts, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- Existing customers can add predictive engagement events in Admin > Account Settings > Genesys Ad-Ons.
|April 24, 2020||Added pricing updates in the Charges for Predictive Engagement table.|
|April 1, 2020||Changed “Genesys Advisor” references to “Customer Success Manager”.|
|February 26, 2020||Under Notes, added item for existing direct customers.|
|January 29, 2020||Article posted.|