Genesys Cloud United States only support
Customers in highly regulated industries (such as healthcare, finance and government) sometimes require service vendors to comply with specific data provisions. The Genesys Cloud United States (US) only support offer is intended for those customers and it ensures that all product support tickets will be assigned to US based analysts. In addition, data processed and generated by Genesys Cloud will be stored and retained in the United States only.
Provisions of Genesys Cloud US only support include:
- Severity level 1 (Critical) issue support is available 24 hours a day in the United States only.
- Severity level 2-4 (High, Medium, Low) issue support is available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST Monday through Friday in the United States only. After 8pm eastern standard time, you can submit non-emergency issues through the MySupport portal to be addressed the next business day.
- US-based customer data in Genesys Cloud is stored only in the United States.
- Genesys information security personnel and other Genesys technical personnel who are located outside of the United States may access Customer Data that resides within the US, in order to perform essential troubleshooting and codel-level analysis, as needed. This includes data uploaded by a customer to a Genesys FTP site.
- If a US only call does get routed to non-US support personnel, the Genesys support system is equipped with a button to “Send to US Analyst” to expedite transfer to US-based personnel.
- The US only support option is available for new customers as well as an option for existing customers to add. The US only support service will be enabled during the onboarding of new customers, or it will be enabled within two business days for existing customers.
The Genesys Cloud US only support service has additional costs and minimum commitments along with special terms and notes in the sales order. Contact your Genesys partner or sales representative for details.
The US only support option costs $15 per seat with a minimum commitment of $5000/month, or 333 seats.
‘US-Only Support ‘ Language contained in Special Terms and Notes of the Service Order:
Customer hereby purchases a United States support plan for the support of the Cloud Services described in this Services Order. Such plan is provided pursuant to the additional fees for United States-only support described in this Services Order. Subject to the exclusions described in this Section, Genesys will provide support for all Critical Severity 1 issues 24 hours a day in the United States only unless otherwise authorized by Customer, and storage of Customer Data by Genesys pursuant to this Services Order will occur only in the United States. Support for all non-Critical Severity issues (Severity 2-4) will be performed from 8:00am to 8:00pm eastern standard time (Monday-Friday) in the United States only. The Severity levels referenced herein are defined in Genesys’ standard Service Level Agreement, incorporated into the Genesys Cloud Terms and Conditions by reference. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer consents to the access of Customer Data outside of the United States under the following circumstances:
- Customer’s account information (examples: Customer contact name and email address) in Genesys’ customer relationship systems may be accessible by Genesys personnel outside of the United States.
- Genesys’ information security personnel located outside of the United States may access Customer Data as necessary to troubleshoot security-related issues, including Security Incidents.
- Any Customer Data uploaded by Customer to Genesys’ FTP site may be accessed by Genesys personnel outside of the United States.
- If Genesys Cloud experiences an issue that requires expertise of specific Genesys technical personnel who are located outside of the United States (example: code-level software bug), such Genesys personnel may access Customer Data solely to troubleshoot the specific issue.