Gather network logs on Firefox
PureCloud Customer Care uses console network logs, also called network logs, to troubleshoot and diagnose various problems.
The network log helps diagnose WebRTC issues. In addition, it helps with call control issues.
To get a network log with PureCloud running on Firefox, follow these steps:
- In Firefox, click .
- Click Web Developer > Web Console. The web console appears.
- Click the Network tab.
- To the middle right of the console, select the Persist Logs check box.
- To clear the network tab, click .
- Leave the network tab open, and reproduce the issue.
- After you have reproduced the issue, right-click on any line and select Save all as HAR. By default, Firefox saves the file to your Downloads folder.
- Upload this file to the Support ticket along with any other requested info. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.