Gather network logs on Firefox
Console and network logs provide visibility into the actions and events on an agent’s computer when problems occur. When combined with Cloud-side logging, console and network logs provide Customer Care with a full picture of an issue. It can be difficult, if not impossible, to troubleshoot issues with incomplete information.
The network log helps diagnose WebRTC issues. In addition, it helps with call control issues.
To get a network log with PureCloud running on Firefox, follow these steps:
- In Firefox, click .
- Click Web Developer > Web Console. The web console appears.
- Click the Network tab.
- To the middle right of the console, select the Persist Logs check box.
- To clear the network tab, click .
- Leave the network tab open, and reproduce the issue.
- After you have reproduced the issue, right-click on any line and select Save all as HAR. By default, Firefox saves the file to your Downloads folder.
- Upload this file to the Support ticket along with any other requested info. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.