Gather network logs on Firefox
When problems occur, console and network logs provide visibility into the actions and events on an agent’s computer. When combined with Cloud-side logging, browser logs (console logs and network logs) provide Customer Care with a full picture of an issue. Troubleshooting issues without complete information can be difficult, if not impossible.
The network log helps diagnose WebRTC issues. In addition, it helps with call control issues.
To get a network log with Genesys Cloud running on Firefox, follow these steps:
- In Firefox, click > More Tools > Web Developer Tools.
- Click the Network tab.
- Click and select Persist Logs.
- To clear the network tab, click .
- Leave the network tab open and reproduce the issue.
- After you have reproduced the issue, right-click any line, select Save All As HAR, and save the file.Note: If you copy or move log files soon after saving, they can break. Ensure to wait for the data transfer to complete after saving the file and then, move the file to a different location or upload the file to the Support ticket.
- Upload this file to the Support ticket along with any other requested info. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.Note: Ensure to redact or scrub user passwords from the HAR files that you upload, if relevant. If necessary, you can ensure that users change their passwords after the logs have been captured.