Gather console logs on Firefox
A console log helps Customer Care diagnose issues with PureCloud.
The method to get a console log on Mac and Windows is the same:
- In Firefox, click > Web Developer > Web Console. The web console appears.
- To the upper right of the console, select the Persist Logs check box.
- Above the Persist Logs check box, click .
- Select .
- In the Web Console section, select the Enable timestamps check box.
- Click the Console tab, and the console reappears.
- Leave the console open and perform the steps that reproduce the issue.
- Select and copy the console log text.
- Paste the log into a plain text file.
- Upload the file to the support ticket along with any other requested information. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.