Failed to save interaction log
When the client is unable to save the interaction log due to Salesforce errors, you receive the following message:
Interaction logs often fail to save due to configuration issues in Salesforce:
- Agents do not have access to the fields that the integration attempts to write to.
- Agents attempt to associate the interaction log with a Salesforce lead object and another object by either of the following methods:
- They select an option under the Related To field on the interaction log window for the interaction.
- If Enable Auto Association Navigation is enabled and they have a lead object selected, then they navigate to another object.
- Administrators created workflows and triggers to act on the task object that the integration writes interaction logs to. These workflows and triggers expect the following situations:
- Data to exist that does not exist
- Tasks to be related to certain types of records
- Records that have certain value sets
- Administrators created workflows and triggers to act on the task object that the integration writes interaction logs to. These workflows create conflicts in the fields that the integration is trying to write to.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.