Developer tools overview
The developer tools allow you to test extended functionality in your PureCloud organization without directly using an API. Through a user interface, you can send requests to the APIs. No programming required.
The developer tools authenticate against your PureCloud organization and use data from your PureCloud organization.
With some of the tools, you can produce code to give to your developers. The code can help them create programs for retrieving and changing data in your PureCloud organization.
- To use the developer tools, you must have a PureCloud organization. For information about setting up a PureCloud organization, see Self start: PureCloud onboarding steps.
- API Explorer: Explore the Platform API by retrieving, updating, or deleting information in your PureCloud organization.
- Notifications: Create notifications from topics in the Notifications API and use these notifications in the other developer tools.
- Web Chats: Create a chat interaction that appears in a queue in your PureCloud organization.
- Callbacks: Schedule a callback interaction that appears in a queue in your PureCloud organization.
- Analytics Query Builder: Gather analytics about activity in your PureCloud organization.