Deprecation: UltiPro Connector
|May 1, 2017
|November 1, 2017
The UltiPro Connector is a data sync connector that manages user profile synchronization between UltiPro and Genesys Cloud.
On May 1, 2017, Genesys will:
- No longer support new UltiPro Connector installations.
- Remove UltiPro Connector documentation from the Resource Center.
On November 1, 2017, Genesys will:
- No longer support existing UltiPro Connector configurations.
- Remove the feature from Genesys Cloud.
What does this mean?
Between the announcement date and the feature removal date, Genesys will:
- No longer address bugs or minor issues specific to the UltiPro Connector.
- Make a best effort to resolve any major breakage to functionality common to other Genesys Cloud data sync connectors, but not specific to the UltiPro Connector.
Am I affected?
If your organization uses the UltiPro Connector to manage user profile synchronization, then you are affected.
How can I prepare for the feature removal?
Configure an alternate data synchronization connector to manage user profiles for your organization.
What if I need help or have questions?
Contact My Support.