Deprecation: SharePoint Connector
|August 1, 2017
|September 1, 2017
The SharePoint Connector is a data sync connector that manages user profile synchronization between SharePoint and Genesys Cloud.
On August 1, 2017, Genesys will:
- No longer support new SharePoint Connector installations.
- Remove SharePoint Connector documentation from the Resource Center.
On September 1, 2017, Genesys will:
- No longer support existing SharePoint Connector configurations.
- Remove the feature from Genesys Cloud.
What does this mean?
Between the announcement date and the feature removal date, Genesys will:
- No longer address bugs or minor issues specific to the SharePoint Connector.
- Make a best effort to resolve any major breakage to functionality common to other Genesys Cloud data sync connectors, but not specific to the SharePoint Connector.
Am I affected?
If your organization uses the SharePoint Connector to manage user profile synchronization, then you are affected.
How can I prepare for the feature removal?
Configure an alternate data synchronization connector to manage user profiles for your organization.
What if I need help or have questions?
Contact My Support.